Followers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My note to Nik Nazmi

Bro, thanks for the article “anas, we hear you”. Though it would have been nicer if you spend less time selling your party and hanging shit on BN : D I guess you are just doing your job.

I would have been happier if you just agree to my plea at the end of the Dear Malaysian Politician appeal letter. Many of my friends who voted for the opposition are telling me they will not do the same the next time around, and a few are pist with your letter. You ended the letter negating my plea. Bro, Malaysians want truce, I hope both sides can comprehend this and act accordingly.

Anyway, I heard that you are a cool guy, I am glad. We need good people on both sides, BN and PR. Only way to make this country great is to have great leaders both in government and the opposition. I will vote a good person for MP and not care which party he or she is representing. That is the best way to raise the quality of Malaysian Politics.

Salam, anas

Note – Perhaps we should Teh Tarik some day

Nik Nazmi’s article http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/index.php/opinion/nik-nazmi-nik-ahmad/19870-anas-we-hear-you

Related article by Farish Noor
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/index.php/opinion/breaking-views/19926-one-year-older-one-year-wiser--farish-a-noor

2 comments:

ajip said...

you said

I would have been happier if you just agree to my plea at the end of the Dear Malaysian Politician appeal letter

aiyoo bro

dia dengar la with your plea...thats why he respon to you, tapi its not his job to make you happie la bro.... you want to happy2...go karaoke la bro

kah kah kah

Anonymous said...

Bro,

He was indeed selling his party wares but what's the difference from what we see in the newspapers and the tv.. It's we're better than them rhetoric.. But Selangor now and then; well it sure looks better today. And I'll take that..

Che